We have 250,000 reasons to say thank you!
Our 17th annual Cuisine & Cuvée, presented by The Co-operators and TD Commercial Banking, was a resounding success! Because of the generous support of so many, we are thrilled to announce that this was a record-breaking year!
It was the largest attended event we have ever hosted… over 1,200 party-goers came out for a night of indulgent libation. But most importantly, we are overwhelmed with gratitude to announce our fundraising grand total of $250,000 (net of expenses), 25% more than last year! This evening was a true celebration of the ‘transformation’ that the patients of Providence Healthcare experience throughout their rehabilitative journey, instilled by the compassionate caregivers who surrounding our courageous patients and their families.
Friday night was life-changing for so many… BECAUSE OF YOU!
We owe a heartfelt thanks to our ambassadors of support within our community, in recognition of all we do to raise essential dollars for Providence Healthcare. Their unwavering efforts and commitment to Providence ensured that the 17th annual Cuisine & Cuvée was a greater fundraising success than we could have ever imagined, significantly exceeding our goal! Providence Healthcare could not continue its 160-year legacy of delivering compassion, hope, and healing without the philanthropic heart of our many contributors.
A noteworthy night to remember
Cameras were rolling all night! Check out the photo gallery to view highlights of our event from start to finish. Located at our new venue, REBEL, this sell-out crowd admired a panoramic view of Toronto’s breathtaking waterfront skyline, enjoyed fabulous food and drink, and danced the night away to stellar live entertainment until midnight. Some of our evening highlights were:
- 34 generous corporate sponsors came together and raised more in sponsorship revenue than last year, 13 of whom were new-comers. This attributed to a simply unforgettable milestone event that will be hard to top next year! View the list of our dedicated event sponsors.
- 250 Premium VIP sponsors joined us for a pre-soirée reception featuring The Chef Cartel. They presented a “Chef Battle” competition where two internationally recognized Chefs dueled for food supremacy. Complete with food and wine-tasting, this proved to be an entertaining treat for our honoured guests.
- 36 exceptional food and drink icons with Toronto’s top chefs, caterers, distilleries, bakeries, and breweries, rolled out their finest spreads for our attendees. Thanks to their commitment to Providence, they helped contribute to our success by donating 100% of their time and goods for our guests to partake in all night long, and their reputations drew in foodies from all over the city! Here is a complete list of the 2017 food and drinks stations represented at our event. We encourage you to return the favour and visit these establishments in support of those who so graciously came out to support us.
- Congratulations to the winners of our exciting raffle who went home with some incredible experiential and high value gifts. The collective ticket sales from this raised $21,000- thank you for all who participated!
- The fantastic Silent and Fine Wine Auction featuring rare fine wines, exclusive experiences, luxury and classic items, and outstanding getaway packages brought in just over $38,000, exceeding our goal by $8,000!
We gratefully toast to all of you for making this a monumental night for all! Your generous commitment to Providence Healthcare helps us continue to deliver the programs and services which directly impact the lives of our patients, residents, clients, and families who come through our doors every day. Click here to learn more about Providence Healthcare.
Thank you, again, from the bottom of our hearts and we look forward to seeing you April 20, 2018, at REBEL for our 18th year of Cuisine & Cuvée!