Cuisine & Cuvée does it again!
Toronto’s ‘party with a purpose’ exceeds its goal for Providence
The 18th annual Cuisine & Cuvée, present by The Cooperators and TD Commercial Banking, was a smash hit! Attended by over 1,000 savvy foodies, we are thrilled to announce that we raised $230,000 (net expenses) for Providence Healthcare’s patients, residents and clients! The event was held Friday, April 20 at REBEL in Toronto.
For everyone who attended, sponsored, partnered, volunteered, cooked, served, poured, entertained – we thank you! Your support makes our work possible. You have helped to improve the quality of life of people who have faced despair and come to Providence Healthcare to find hope and comfort.
A night to remember
- Over 1,000 people came to enjoy the fabulous food and drink, mingle with friends and dance the night away to stellar live entertainment.
- 35 generous corporate sponsors came together to support Providence.
- 35 exceptional food and drink purveyors – chefs, caterers, distilleries, bakeries, and breweries – rolled out their finest spreads for our attendees. Thanks to their commitment to Providence, they helped contribute to our success by donating 100 per cent of their time and goods for our guests, and their reputations drew in guests from all over the city!
- 250 Premium VIP sponsors joined us for a pre-soirée reception featuring renowned Canadian Chef, Jamie Kennedy. Complete with a cooking demonstration and food and wine tasting, this proved to be an entertaining treat for our honoured guests.
- 55 volunteers gave their time and talents to make sure the event was a success.
- Congratulations to the winners of our exciting raffle, who went home with some incredible experiential and high-value gifts. Thank you for all who participated! The fantastic Silent and Fine Wine Auction featuring rare fine wines, exclusive experiences, luxury and classic items, and outstanding getaway packages brought in just over $36,000!
If you haven’t attended Cuisine & Cuvée before, make sure you get there next year! The 19th Cuisine & Cuvée is already booked to take place in April 2019 at REBEL.
Friday night was a celebration of the tremendous strength of the human spirit.
Providence Healthcare is a hospital and long-term care home in Scarborough, providing rehab therapy, long-term care, palliative care and community services for people from across the GTA. Most of our patients, residents and clients have experienced significant loss or changes in their abilities that require them to adjust how they live. They come to Providence to learn how to adapt to their new normal and live as independently as possible.
What we find remarkable is how much strength they discover when hope is restored. That’s our job – over and above providing medical care, we affirm their value and help them rediscover hope. Learn more about Providence Healthcare on our site.
Visit the Providence Healthcare Foundation site to find out how to get involved , book a tour or make a donation.